Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is in search of Registered Respiratory Therapist Professionals to join the Texas Health family at select hospitals in North Texas.
***New Grads Welcome To Apply***
Salary range is Min. $25.83/hr to Max. $38.61/hr – based on relevant experience
A Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
Platinum-level recognition from the American Health Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite"
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States. We have a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 2,100 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees.
At Texas Health, we make it a priority to thoughtfully select quality benefits. We offer a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices, a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy and a lot more. Are you ready to transform your career?
Texas Health Highlights
- 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6thyear in a row)
- 2020 Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
- Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2019 by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 "Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health
- 2019 "Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work®
- 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association
- 2019 HealthCare's Most Wired by CHIME and Modern Healthcare
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Care Program is required
- New Grad RRT or experienced RRT.
- Candidate will have experience with patient intubations or be willing to learn, and will assist with bedside bronchoscopes
- Required Certifications/Licenses: Respiratory Care Practitioner, Registered Respiratory Therapist, BCLS and ACLS.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer experience
Are you ready to transform your career?
Come be a part of our exceptional team as we provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Apply online today!
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :